Welcome to St Peter’s House: the home of the Student Christian Movement in Manchester!
St Peter’s seeks to be a house that offers:
- A spiritual home to students and staff of all faiths and none, for reflection, refreshment, and renewal
- A place where faith meets intellect and intellect meets faith
- An inclusive community where we seek to break down barriers, where the whole world gathers and diversity is celebrated
- A space to find and celebrate life through fellowship in Christ, sharing God’s love in worship, prayer, music and the arts,
- A place where we are challenged to discover and embody the Kingdom values of justice, joy and peace.
We invite you to join us on the journey of faithRead More
Recent Blog Posts
May 1, 2015 |
The Rhythms of Peace “Preservation of the difference without, at the same time, sinking into the desire to...
April 16, 2015 |
Are you wondering what to do when you graduate this summer? Or maybe considering your ministry and vocation in...
January 27, 2015 |
Those of us who turned up last night for the “I am what I am” course were well pleased with what we...