Welcome to St Peter’s House: the home of the Student Christian Movement in Manchester!
St Peter’s seeks to be a house that offers:
- A spiritual home to students and staff of all faiths and none, for reflection, refreshment, and renewal
- A place where faith meets intellect and intellect meets faith
- An inclusive community where we seek to break down barriers, where the whole world gathers and diversity is celebrated
- A space to find and celebrate life through fellowship in Christ, sharing God’s love in worship, prayer, music and the arts,
- A place where we are challenged to discover and embody the Kingdom values of justice, joy and peace.
We invite you to join us on the journey of faithRead More
Recent Blog Posts
October 2, 2014 |
So Welcome week and all its frenzy is over. Students and staff have begun to settle down to their work and the...
September 14, 2014 |
It was great to see all the various new faces this morning at SPH. Students from as far apart as Canada,...
September 5, 2014 |
God and the Human Story: Welcome to the Journey of the Universe. Film, discussion and ritual making for the...