- A little oil (any you have is fine, but one without a strong flavour – such as vegetable oil – is best)
- ¼ Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- ½ Can green peas
- 1 Spring Onion, thinly sliced
- Any extra veg you want to add, roughly chopped
- 100g Rice
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ can stock (1/2 stock cube added to half can hot water)
- Salt and pepper to your taste
Coriander, Chilli flakes or fresh slices
| Preheat your oven to 180 degrees. Put your chopped brussels sprouts into a baking tray, and cover with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast them in the oven for 30 minutes, or until soft.|
Once they are done, heat oil in a pan over medium heat and add the garlic, stirring often, until it is golden brown and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
Stir in onion and cook until soft, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
Add Brussels sprouts to the pan and cook without stirring until the undersides of the sprouts turn golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir to turn sprouts over, and cook other sides until golden brown, another 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
Top with chopped spring onions, and serve over noodles